Just like women need a lot of attention when it comes to their body parts during se_x, men do too. They will also prefer it if you handle their body, especially the pen_is in a particular way.
1. Lightly tap up and down his shaft with your fingers, like you’re playing a piano with one hand. This helps him get and stay hard by keeping blood flowing into the spongy tissue of his pe_nis.
2. Stroke down his length with one hand to make the skin taut and expose more nerve endings. Then wrap your other hand around the head of his pen_is and slide it up and down. Use a drop of lu_be to make sure you don’t chafe his sensitive skin.
3. Take his pen_is between your open palms and, using your hands like ping-pong paddles, very lightly bat it back and forth. The quick touches feel invigorating and increase circulation to the surface of the skin.
4. Grasp the lower shaft of his pen_is with one fisted hand and the upper part of his pe_nis with your other fisted hand (both hands should be lubed up). Then lightly twist your hands in opposite directions, as though you’re wringing a towel dry.
5. Make a ring with your thumb and index finger around the base of his shaft, and gently squeeze. This turns your fingers into a human pen_is ring — retaining blood in his pen_is and boosting his pleasure. Use the other hand, in a fisted grip, to pull up and twist at the head. Then bring your hand back down to meet the ring.
6. Using the same ring grip, squeeze for a second, then repeat as you make your way up his pen_is from the base to the head. The mix of pressures will keep him alert.
7. Give your guy a hand in the shower: Approach him from behind and rub your bre_asts against his su_dsy back, then reach around to stim_ulate his pe_nis. Grab his er_ect shaft using a fistlike grip with your thumb near the tip, and use an up-and-down jerking motion to mimic the way he handles himself.
8. Place your lubed palms on either side of his shaft, and rub them back and forth, as if you’re trying to start a fire.
9. Hold him by the base of his shaft with one hand, and wrap the fingertips of your other hand around the head so that it’s pointing toward your palm. Then grab his corona — the edge separating the head and shaft — and pull up and down, stroking just along this extrasensitive ridge.
10. Put one hand at the base of his member, and grip firmly. As you begin to move that hand toward the head, place your other hand on the base and follow it up. When a hand reaches the top, start again, so that both hands are constantly stroking him.